Kansas City's Master Permanent Cosmetic Artist and Trainer
- licensed for 16 years in Permanent Makeup
- licensed for 37 years in the beauty industry
- understanding colors, corrective color and skin tones
- skilled in the newest tattooing techniques including eyeshadow, Microblading and Powdered Brows
- has performed 1000's of procedures on faces
- skilled at corrective shapes and how the lines of the face are affected by the application of makeup
- a professional Make Up Artist and Master Tattoo Instructor
- taught at modeling agencies and beauty schools
- worked with film/television studios/photographers magazines, newspaper, and various advertising.
Apprenticeship work available at discounted prices.
If you are shopping for a permanent makeup artist here are a few things that you need to know about Tina
- For eyeliner, she has a special technique that connects the outside corners (if it flatters you).
Most technicians will not do this.
WHAT'S NEW FOR EYES? Eyeshadow, smudgy liner, two color combination, or get all 3 with the most exciting colors.
- She uses a coil tattoo machine and a hand tool method that gives long lasting result.
- For eyebrows you can get a solid look and/or natural looking hairline strokes for thinning or missing hair on men and women.
WHAT'S NEW FOR EYEBROWS? Microblading each little hair at a time for that perfectly natural look.
- Don't know how to put your makeup on? Don't worry. As a makeup expert she customizes your makeup so you always look your best.
- Her Work is GUARANTEED!!! Touchups may be needed one month after initial procedure at a small additional fee.($50)
- Most people are nervous about whether it is going to hurt. Thank God for NUMBING cream.......it works. If ever you feel the pain level gets above a 2 or 3 just say the word and more numbing cream is applied.