Empowering others with Beauty and Confidence.
We offer all permanent makeup services as well as individual and group training using our proven and safe techniques.
Kansas City’s Master Permanent Cosmetic Artist and Trainer
- Licensed Cosmetology and Cosmetology Instructor
- Licensed 2000 Cosmetic Permanent Makeup Tattooing, Certified over 75 times
- Master at understanding colors, corrective color and skin tones
- Skilled in the newest permanent makeup tattooing techniques including Lip Blushing, Eyeshadow, Star Dust Liner, Microblading, Combo, Ombre and Powdered Brows and Camouflaging for scar revision, and Hair Micropigmentation
- Performed over 5000 of procedures on faces
- Master at designing and corrective shapes and how the lines on the face are affected by the application of permanent makeup
- Professional Makeup Artist and Master Tattoo Educator certifying 100’s.
- Taught at modeling agencies and beauty schools
- Worked with film/television studios/photography, magazines, newspaper, and various advertising
If you are shopping for a permanent makeup artist here are a few things that you need to know about Tina.
- For eyeliner, she has a special and exclusive technique that connects the outside corners (if it flatters you).
Most technicians will not do this.
- WHAT’S NEW FOR EYES? Eyeshadow, star dust, smudgy liner, two color combination, or get all 3 with the newest most exciting variety of colors.
- She is experienced with a coil tattoo machine, hybrid, rotary machine and a hand tool method.
- WHAT’S NEW FOR EYEBROWS? Microblading each little hair at a time for that perfectly natural look.
- For eyebrows you can get a solid, soft, powdery look and/or natural looking hairline strokes for thinning or missing hair on men and women.
- Don’t know how to put your makeup on? Don’t worry. As a makeup expert she customizes your unique brows so you always look your best.
- Her Work is GUARANTEED!!! Touch ups may be needed one month after initial procedure at a small additional fee.($50)
- Most people are nervous about whether it is going to hurt. Thank God for NUMBING cream…….it works. If ever you feel the pain level gets above a 2 or 3 just say the word and more numbing cream is applied.
- We do not shave off your eyebrow hairs before treatment.