President of Missouri Council of Tattooing and Permanent Makeup
Currently Licensed in Missouri
- 38 years of Cosmetology and Cosmetology Instructor
- 20 years of Cosmetic Permanent Makeup Tattooing
- taught makeup application at modeling agencies
- freelance makeup artist with film/television studios/photographers magazines, newspaper, and various advertising agencies
- has performed over 3000 PMU procedures
- family owned Cosmetology School
- certified and licensed over 60 people in Missouri in Pmu and Microblading
- business coach and mentor to PMU artists
- mastery of color matching, pigments, corrective color and skin tones and paramedical PMU
- proficient in the newest PMU/ tattoo techniques including eyeshadow, Microblading / Shading, powdered brows, hombre brows and lips, smudgy and stardust eyeliner
- adept at corrective shapes and how the lines of the face are affected by the application of makeup and
- correction and removal of PMU
- especially crafted at the art of brow design and symmetry
- master educator in all aspects of PMU
With over ten years of office experience and a degree in film, Allyx brings something special to the Let's Face It family. Her creative nature and outgoing personality make her a perfect complement and assistant to Tina Burch. She has a hand in most social media and communications involving Let's Face It and loves seeing clients be transformed every day at the studio in Martin City.
Assistant PMU Trainer
Victoria is a natural born artist that comes from generations of people in the beauty industry. She especially loves the satisfaction her job gives her in helping others feel better about themselves visually, and giving them the confidence they sometimes never know they had. She views every eyebrow as a piece of living art and she takes her utmost time designing, measuring and making sure everything is absolutely perfect and tailored to each individual's bone structure. "My mission as a microblading artist is not to change who you are, but to compliment your own beautiful natural features, remembering that each face is already equipped with its own unique design.Oh and to give you some beautiful, banging perfectly tailored eyebrows to wake up to everyday." - Victoria Burch
Licensed PMU Artist
Emily has a love and passion for the makeup industry and an immense appreciation for all forms of art. The most satisfying part of this career for her is learning how to build confidence through all the benefits of permanent makeup especially the restorative features. She is honored that clients would trust her to be a part of this transformation.
Tiffany went to a Community College for two years and majored in advanced art. Afterwards she graduated with a license in Cosmetology. After working four years in the beauty industry, she decided to take on a new challenge and pursue her dream of learning Permanent Cosmetics. She is beyond thrilled to also make your dreams come true by waking up with makeup, saving you minutes and overall saving money on products!
Tasha stepped into the beauty industry in 2018 and hasn’t looked back. She started her journey with eyelash extension and has expanded her own business in St. Joseph, Missouri to include eyebrow threading, lash lift & tints and spray tans. It is amazing that something as simple as eyelash extensions can be a dramatic change to your appearance and builds your confidence. She enjoys enhancing women’s natural beauty and watching them leave with a smile. She is excited to be a part of Tina’s team and looking forward to starting her permanent makeup career and possibly specializing in lips.
Jessica has always been passionate about the beauty industry. She began her career, as a freelance makeup artist doing makeup for weddings, photo shoots, and fitness competitions. After a few years in makeup artistry, she decided to take her knowledge further into the skin and became a Licensed Esthetician in 2009.
Jessica established her career and has been a practicing Aesthetician in the medical field for 11 years. Having always had a passion for makeup, she has decided to dive into her creative and artistic side by obtaining certifications in Microblading and Lip Blushing. She immediately fell in love with the world of permanent makeup and wanted to continue her path in Cosmetic Tattoo by beginning an Apprenticeship Program with Tina Burch. She is excited to expand her skillset and to thrilled to join the Let’s Face It Team.